Every year we offer the chance to secure a place on our Inspection Visit. So if you have ever thought about taking a group to India then this really is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our next Inspection Visit takes place during Easter 2024 and the dates are 31st March-9th April. You can find out more about the full details below.
To discuss this visit & book a place please email us – email@example.com
Instilling familiarity and confidence in preparation for your trip
Inspection visits offer an excellent opportunity to experience our life-changing trips first hand, so that when you bring your school group you will be confident of both the positive effect it will have on your students, and your ability to lead such a trip.
Our inspection visits are carefully organised by our specialist Head Office and ‘in country’ team. On all of our trips, you will be accompanied throughout by our highly experienced and fully trained Guide Leaders, who are experts in their field.
Discover India Highlights Include
- Explore the diversity and wonders of New and Old Delhi
- Take a rickshaw ride through the bustling, colourful streets and bazaars.
- Visit Agra and the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal
- Immerse in the local culture, crafts and traditions
- Gain in-country knowledge and learn from our experienced guides on how to make the most of your future trip
10-DAY EASTER INSPECTION VISIT ITINERARY DETAILS
- Overnight flight, to Delhi
- Flight arrival
- Transfer to accommodation
- Introductions followed by lunch & essential safety training
- Afternoon sightseeing in New Delhi. Can include: Gandhi’s Memorial House & Exhibition, Dilli Haat Craft Market, India Gate
- Training and safety test and breakfast
- Sightseeing in Old Delhi (Visit School Jain Temple, Chandhi Chowk Spice markets, Rickshaw Safari)
- Lunch by own arrangement
- Transfer to Agra
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Visit Agra Fort
- Return to Delhi
- Evening meal and overnight stay in Delhi
- Visit Aravali for a day of activities
- These can include visiting the local farms and villages
- Transfer to Delhi after early dinner
- Train to Kalka
- Arrive Kalka
- Transfer to Pine Hills
- Arrive on camp, followed by introductions and lunch
- Afternoon trek to get a feel for the forest
- Day of Pine Hills activities, including:
- A visit to Chewa village and school in the morning
- Survival skills training in the afternoon
- Day of Pine Hills activities, including a trek across bridle path, visiting historic caves, temple, and village
- Evening train to Delhi, with dinner on the train
- Free day’ in Delhi
- Visit Sikh Temple and shopping
- Transfer to Airport · Return flight
India is the perfect destination for a school trip, with so much to teach everyone, but especially young people.
With its diversity and power to broaden horizons, India’s culture and economy are increasingly influential and students will gain so much from a trip which offers such a variety of personal challenges and new experiences.
If you’d like to find out more about our next inspection visit to India please call us on 01384 398893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org